I wrote in Growing up Greenpoint that many people I’ve spoken to had never even heard of Greenpoint. If you’ve never been, or just one to check out some of what is there, I’ve created a playlist from videos on YouTube.
You can check it out here – click on the image:
Have you had a Brooklyn egg cream lately? The recipe is in the book.
On hot summer days I even add some ice for a refreshing drink.
- Growing up Greenpoint, my memoir about 1970s Brooklyn, is available on Amazon. (Kindle, Paperback, and Large Print editions)
- A hardcover edition is available on Barnes & Noble.
- Follow updates on Facebook at: TommyCarbone, Author
- on Twitter: @TommyCarbone212
- My Webpage www.tommycarbone.com
- Watch the book trailer video on Facebook and Amazon:
- Growing up Greenpoint – Book Trailer Video
Sign up here for updates: